The quality of a journal is in a way reflective of the quality of its Editor(s) and Editorial Board or Reviewer Board Members. IJIRASE is in search of qualified, energetic and high profile researchers to join its editorial board or reviewer board. As an Editorial or Reviewer Board Member, you may be required to review papers, solicit articles from your colleagues/acquaintances and help promote the journal at conferences and meetings that you will attend. As a member of the Board, you would be asked to assist us with the process by reviewing proposals, conducting reviews of those manuscripts for which we need a reviewer, and assisting me with submission cases where conflicting reviews exist. The Appointment term of each board member is normally three years.
1. PhD / Proven experience in the current and developing science area.
2. Must have at least 8-10 years of experience in specific area of Science.
3. At least 10 Peer-Reviewed International Research Paper Publications.
4. Have adequate knowledge of the scope of the journal.
5. Familiarize with the Publication Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
1. Distributing the calls for papers in your group / department, and assigning a few papers for reviewing for each Journal issue.
2. Promoting International Journal of Innovative Research in Applied Sciences and Engineering (IJIRASE) in the areas of your professional influence and interest.
3. Sharing ideas and knowledge with IJIRASE.
4. You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
5. Respect confidentiality at all times.
6. Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
7. You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
1. PhD / Masters Degree and Proven experience in the current and developing science area.
2. Must have at least 4 / 6 years of experience in specific area of science after earning the PhD / Master's degree.
3. At least 5 Peer-Reviewed International Research Paper Publications.
1. Distributing the calls for papers in your group / department, and reviewing a few papers for each Journal issue.
2. Familiarize themselves with the submission procedure and review system.
3. Promote the journal within professional networks. Sharing ideas and knowledge with IJIRASE.
4. Review the articles in any calendar day (if any urgent requirement comes).
5. Respond promptly to requests for reviews.
6. Respect confidentiality at all times.
7. Declare any conflict of interest.
Send the application : [email protected]